- In an experiment on the utilization of vitamin A, 20 rats were given vitamin A over a period of three days. Ten rats were fed vitamin A in corn oil and ten rats were fed vitamin A in castor oil (American oil). On the fourth day, the liver of each rat was examined and the vitamin A concentration in the liver was determined.
- A data frame with 20 observations on the following 2 variables.
- type: type of oil. A factor with levels am corn.
- avit: vitamin A concentration in liver.
- C.I.Bliss (1967). Statistics in Biology. McGraw-Hill, New York
© TTU Mathematics