- Tensile strength in pound-force per square inch of Kraft paper (used in brown paper bags) for various amounts of hardwood contents in the paper pulp.
- A data frame with 19 observations on the following 3 variables.
- strength : tensile strength in pound-force per square inch
- hardwood : hardwood content
- square.hardwood : square of hardwood
- G. Joglekar and J. H. Schuenemeyer and V. LaRiccia (1989). Lack-of-Fit Testing When Replicates Are Not Available. The American Statistician. 43:135-143.
© TTU Mathematics