- Running times from 5 times 5 km relay race in Copenhagen 2006, held over four days. The sex distribution in the team classifies the teams into six groups. Total running time for a team (not each participant) is registered.
- A data frame with 24 observations on the following 4 variables.
- day: Race day. A factor with levels Monday Thursday Tuesday Wednesday
- men: Number of men on the team (numeric)
- women: Number of men on the team (numeric)
- group: Group identification from G0 to G5.
- time Median running time measured in seconds.
© TTU Mathematics