- An experiment with two difference salmon stocks, from River Conon in Scotland and from River Atran in Sweden, was carried out. Thirteen fish from each stock were infected and after four weeks the number of a certain type of parasites was counted for each of the 26 fish.
- A data frame with 26 observations on the following 2 variables.
- stock: origin of the fish. A factor with levels atran conon
- parasites: a numeric vector with the parasite counts
- Heinecke, R. D, Martinussen, T. and Buchmann, K. (2007). Microhabitat selection of Gyrodactylus salaris Malmberg on different salmonids. Journal of Fish Diseases, 30, 733-743.
© TTU Mathematics