- A score measuring the symmetry of the gait for eight trotting horses. Each horse was tested twice, namely while it was clinically healthy and after mechanical induction of lameness in a fore limb.
- A data frame with 8 observations on the following 3 variables.
- horse: a numeric vector with an id of the horse
- lame: the symmetry score when the horse is lame
- healthy: the symmetry score when the horse is healthy
- A.T. Jensen, H. Sorensen, M.H. Thomsen and P.H. Andersen (2010). Quantification of symmetry for functional data with application to equine lameness classification. Submitted manuscript.
© TTU Mathematics