- Spread of a disease in cucumbers depends on climate and amount of fertilizer. The amount of infection on standardized plants was recorded after a number of days, and two plants were examined for each combination of climate and dose.
- A data frame with 12 observations on the following 3 variables.
- disease : a numeric vector
- climate : a factor with levels A (change to day temperature 3 hours before sunrise) and B (normal change to day temperature)
- dose : a numeric vector with dose of applied fertilizer
- de Neergaard, E. et al (1993). Studies of Didymella bryoniae: the influence of nutrition and cultural practices on the occurrence of stem lesions and internal and external fruit rot on different cultivars of cucumber. Netherlands Journal of Plant Pathology. 99:335-343.
© TTU Mathematics